The laser machine that comes with technology called “Picosecond” is the speed of laser energy that shoots the skin at a speed of 1 per trillionth of a second (One-trillionth of a second) which is a distinctive feature that will be used to deal with problems of blemishes, freckles, wrinkles or abnormalities caused by pigmentation.
Including synthetic pigments from tattoos with picosecond will cause the pigments to be dispersed without affecting the tissue thereby reducing the occurrence of side effects that occur It also stimulates collagen, making the skin whiter, fuller, clearer, smoother and wrinkles are reduced.
Who is Pico Laser suitable for?
- People with pigment abnormalities such as melasma, freckles, sunburn
- People who want to remove tattoos, remove stretch marks
- People with acne scars, acne scars, and large pores
- People with uneven skin tone not smooth
- Those who want to tighten pores smooth skin
Care after Pico Laser treatment
- No need to recuperate able to live a normal life but it should be on the advice of a doctor to avoid side effects in the laser treatment area and for best results
- No makeup 24 hours after laser
- Wash your face with plain water. In order not to sting and irritate the skin or wash with mild soap 2-3 days after laser.
- Let the scabs come off naturally without scrubbing the skin.
- 7 days after laser, it is recommended to apply Skinorea / 4%HQ / sunscreen.
- Appointments should be made 3-4 weeks/times to come and repeat about 3-5 times.
- Tattoo is recommended 1 – 2 months / time.