What is botulinum toxin?
Botulinum toxin A is a pure, natural substance extracted from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It’s commonly used in cosmetic surgery helps reduce wrinkles, reduce the muscles like jaw and calves. The botox injections are convenient and fast.
When the injection is complete, you can go home immediately. Don’t recovery It’s a way to meet the needs of those who love beauty instantly. Because the results can be seeing in 3-7 days. However it’s should be supervised by an experienced specialist for good and safe results.
Adjust the shape of your face with ABO Active 3D Treatment. An innovative anti-wrinkle from England. Adding beauty and confidence in every mood. Reducing wrinkles without surgery.
How does Botox work?
Botox will be inhibit the function of nerve cells. Stop the neurotransmitters can’t be secreted to the muscles at the Botox injection site. The muscles at the Botox injection site to become weak and relax temporarily.
Botox will begin work in 2-4 weeks, the drug will have the highest effect during 4-8 weeks (1-2 months) and will cease to be effective after 4-6 months and the body will gradually break down Botox different together according to care and the type of Botox used.
Care after Botox injections
- After 30 minutes injection advisable to administer the muscle at the injection site. By chewing gum or clenching your teeth to allow the injected Botox to be absorbed by the nerve cells as much as possible.
- Do not lie down or lie on your side for the first 3-4 hours because will be make botox to spread to other areas.
- Do not laser treatment and facial massage for 1 month.
- Abstain from alcoholic beverages for the first 2 weeks
- Avoid heat at the botox injection site to maintain drug effect.